Title of the position: Postdoc in Laboratory of Molecular Research for Solar Energy Innovations
Scientific discipline: chemistry/photochemistry
Job type: Contract
Number of job offers: 1
Remuneration/Stipend amount/month: 7500
Position starts on: 01.07.2019
Maximum period of contract/stipend agreement: 36 months
Institution: Laboratory of Molecular Research for Solar Energy Innovations
Project leader: dr Renata Solarska
Project title: Design, construction and investigations of earth abundant materials based heterojunctions for high efficiency solar energy conversion.
Project Description: Design and construction of different types of heterojunctions aiming
enhancement of the charge carrier excitation, separation and their transport dynamics followed by their employment in solar energy driven devices, to innovatively enhance the overall performance of the energy systems that will contribute to the further understanding of the fundamental phenomena in solarchemical–thermal–electrical energy conversions using nanostructured materials.
Key responsibilities include:
Extensive and advanced characterization of the constructed heterojunctions including kinetic investigations & efficiency assessment of the overall device.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
– Electrochemistry and Photoelectrochemistry advances
– Skils in morphological, crystal , chemical, optical and surface characterization of the nanostructured systems;
– Skills in testing of photoinduced functionality of the prepared systems particularly by photoelectrochemistry and electrochemistry (polarization curves, IPCE, Mott-Schottky plots, J-V characteristics, etc.).
– Experience in chromatogaphy
– Knowlwedge of spectroscopy basis
– Experience in kinetic measurements
PhD or equivalent in Inorganic or Physical Chemistry or Physics (with experimental skills); good publication record, excellent oral and written English; experience in materials research involving nanomaterials for photoelectrochemical and photovoltaic applications.
CV with the publication list, motivation letter, 2 recomendation letters, PhD Diploma (valid in UE)
Stimulating and friendly work environment.
Please submit the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. KrakowskiePrzedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at KrakowskiePrzedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa;
- The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.”
Termin nadsyłania aplikacji: 24/06/2019
Słowa kluczowe: Photoelectrochemistry, Kinetic measurements, renewable energy