Z powodu niespełnienia wymogów formalnych nie rekomendowano zatrudnienia żadnego z kandydatów.
Title of the position: PhD student in Organometallic Synthesis Laboratory
Scientific discipline: Organic chemistry
Job type: Scholarship
Number of job offers: 1
Remuneration/Stipend amount/month: 2200 PLN/month
Position starts on: 01.06.2019
Maximum period of contract/stipend agreement: 16 months
Institution: Chemical and Biological Systems Simulation Laboratory CeNT UW / Organometallic Synthesis Laboratory CNBC UW
Project leader: dr hab. Bartosz Trzaskowski
Project title: Anionic Carbenes and Borylanions: Tuning the properties of ruthenium metal complexes in olefin metathesis
Project Description: Synthesis and computations of properties of boron compounds for utilization as a ligands in transition metal complexes.
Key responsibilities include:
Synthesis of boron compounds for utilization as a ligands in transition metal complexes.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
– very good knowledge of organic synthesis, organometallic chemistry and catalysis using transition metal complexes. An additional advantage will be knowledge of boron chemistry,
– very good command of English,
– scientific achievements documented by publications in recognized journals,
– experience in laboratory work (appreciated work experience based at Schlenk technique or glove box),
– knowledge of analytical techniques utilized in organic chemistry (NMR, MS, IR),
– PhD student status.
CV, cover letter, at least one recommendation letter
An interesting work in a young, dynamically developing team, under the guidance of world-class specialists as well as familiarization with modern methods of conducting chemical reactions.
Please submit the following documents to: Submission (in one pdf file named in a format surname_name.pdf) to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email please place: Beethoven PhD Student Surname Name.
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. KrakowskiePrzedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at KrakowskiePrzedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa;
2. The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
4. The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
5. Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
6. The data will not be shared with any external entities;
7. The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
8. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time;
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.”
Termin nadsyłania aplikacji: 05/05/2019
Słowa kluczowe: organic chemistry, catalysis, boron chemistry