Centre of New Technologies University of Warsaw (CeNT UW) is an interdisciplinary research institute dedicated to the understanding of basic processes at the levels of atoms, molecules, cells and organisms. We manage over 100 research grants and budgetary subventions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and well-organised person to assist the management board, as well as provide effective and efficient administrative support to all our scientists.
Main duties & Key responsibilities:
- To provide a friendly and customer-focused first point of contact for enquiries (via phone, email or in person) and visitors.
- To answer and forward incoming phone calls.
- To receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- To receive and describe incoming invoices.
- To order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- To keep and update various databases.
- To manage flow of various documents.
- To update CeNT UW website.
- To provide assistance during meetings and lectures.
- To oversee effective diary management of the room booking system.
- To perform other clerical secretary duties such as filing, photocopying and transcribing.
- To provide administrative operational support to the employees.
- To provide support in the calculation of business trips costs.
- To create relevant reports upon request.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships across departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent Polish
- Good command of English
- Attention to detail and accuracy, initiative, multi-tasking ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can-do, proactive and problem solving attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office: Excel (pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint (slide master module)
- Basic knowledge of the WordPress CMS is a plus
- Employment contract
- Work in an international environment
- Stable employment
Please also send us a completed data protection clause (can be found here) and a cover letter. Please submit the application documents to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of the message.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.