Title of the position: Student to work in the The Centre for Quantum Optical Technologies
Scientific discipline: Physics
Job type: Scholarship
Number of job offers: 1
Stipend amount/month: 1500 – 2500 PLN gross/month
Position starts on: 1 September 2019 or later
Maximum period of contract/stipend agreement: 3 years
Institution: Centre for Quantum Optical Technologies
Project leader: Konrad Banaszek
Project title: Quantum Optical Technologies (QOT)
Project is carried out within the International Research Agenda programme of the Foundation for Polish Science
Project Description: Successful candidates will work in a team of experimentalists on demonstrating remarkable properties of world-record multimode quantum memory at the Quantum Memories Laboratory led by Prof. Wojciech Wasilewski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Key responsibilities include:
Depending on indicvidual inclination at least one of:
1. Design and construction of electronics, building test setups.
2.Performing calibrations and measurements and checking their correctness,
All tasks will be coordinated with group effort and performed under supervision of senior members.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
Experience in at least one of the fields: analog electronics, embedded electronics, optoelectronics, embedded progemming – commensurate with the education level of the candidate. University of Warsaw strongly values the diversity of candidates and is very committed to the equality of opportunity.
1. Online qestionaire
2. Report or other documentation conerning electronics or programming or optical projects completed so far
3. Academic transcript
4. Contact details of at least one senior researcher familiar with candidate’s work
Participation in a focused research program of Quantum Memories Laboratory conducted within a newly established centre with high scientific expectations and goals.
Exceptional copportunity of gaining hands on research or engineering experience.
Please submit the following documents to: Fill online questionnaire at https://forms.gle/djzjVnLCvYMjjhYn7
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. KrakowskiePrzedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at KrakowskiePrzedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa;
- The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.”
Termin nadsyłania aplikacji: 20/08/2019