Job type: employment contract
Number of job offers: 1
Remuneration / month: experience dependent
Position starts on: As soon as possible
Institution: Centre of New Technologies, University of Warsaw
The Centre of New Technologies is looking for a highly motivated person to operate the Biological Imaging Core Facility.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Managing day-to-day operations of the core facility featuring fluorescent, brightfield and confocal microscopy equipment;
2. Providing technical expertise to CeNT UW scientists and collaborators;
3. Adopting and developing novel techniques and experimental approaches to advance research programs at CeNT UW;
4. Overseeing a booking system and user turnover;
5. Overseeing budget and spending in cooperation with in-house administrative unit and researchers;
6. Analyzing the cost of research projects;
7. Overseeing and maintaining essential equipment, including the provision of consumables, service contracts, etc.;
8. Purchasing materials and supplies;
9. General lab maintenance;
10. Preparing reports on the work of the core facility.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
1. Preferentially a PhD in the relevant field and experience, e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology;
2. Broad knowledge of microscopy, imaging, data analysis;
3. Passion for technology development;
4. Excellent and effective communication in an international environment;
5. Management and organizational skills;
6. Teaching/training capability;
7. Demonstrated ability to work in a diversified scientific community.
1. Attractive salary adequate to presented skills and experience,
2. Stable employment.
2. Cover letter,
3. Reference contacts.
Please submit the following documents to: email@example.com.
Application deadline: 1 May 2019.
We will contact the selected candidates only.
For more details about the position please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your offer:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw.
I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that the provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), University of Warsaw hereby informs:
1. The Controller of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa;
2. The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
4. The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code (uniformed text: Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
5. Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labor Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
6. The data will not be shared with any external entities;
7. The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
8. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time;
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Termin nadsyłania aplikacji: 01/05/2019