W ramach przeprowadzonego postępowania Komisja Konkursowa rekomendowała kandydaturę dr Lidii Tańskiej na stanowisko Dyrektora ds. naukowych.
Title of the position: Director for Scientific Affairs
Scientific discipline:Physical sciences
Job type:Employment contract
Number of job offers:1
Remuneration/Stipend amount/month:The remuneration is negotiable and will depend on the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Max. 27 000 PLN of average full remuneration cost per month (includes „thirteenth sallary” bonus), i.e. expected net monthly salary max. 13 600 PLN+”thirteenth salary”
Position starts on:01.01.2019
Maximum period of contract/stipend agreement:until 30 April 2023
Institution:Centre for Quantum Optical Technologies
Project title: Quantum Optical Technologies
Key responsibilities include:
i. responsibility to coordinate activities related to the achievement of the research objectives and R&D work specified in the Research Agenda of the QOT IRAP Unit;
ii. cooperation in the preparation of applications for research projects financed by domestic and foreign entities and monitoring the spending of funds allocated for the implementation of these projects in accordance with the assumed substantive objectives;
iii. coordination of preparing substantive reports and contracts for the needs of project implementation, QOT IRAP Unit’s Director and related institutions;
iv. coordination of visits by external scientists, entrepreneurs and promotional activities on the ongoing operations of the QOT IRA Unit;
v. coordination of project verification, control and audit processes.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
i. a doctorate in a discipline relevant to the research agenda pursued at the QOT IRA Unit;
ii. thorough experience in scientific research and science management, with particular emphasis research project management on projects financed from European Union funds over the last 5 years;
iii. leadership skills required to direct a project teams;
iv. openness to internal and external collaborations;
v. knowledge of the field of management, economics or related will be considered additional advantage.
vi. good written and oral communication skills in English;
vii. good group/collaborative work skills, self-motivation and experience in managing of project teams.
Please submit the following documents to:Please submit the application documents to e-mail address: email@example.com
Please use “Director for Scientific Affairs application” in the subject line of the message
i. curriculum vitae;
ii. motivation letter;
iii. supporting statement specifying how the candidate meets the search criteria and can contribute to the operation of the IRAP QOT Unit at large;
(documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf files attached to a single e-mail message)
i. participation in an exciting research program conducted within a newly established centre of excellence in quantum technologies;
ii. work in close collaboration with centre’s theoretical and experimental groups in an open and friendly environment;
iii. close collaboration with foreign institutions, in particular, with the University of Oxford (UK)―the strategic partner of the QOT IRAP Unit.
iv. opportunities to personal development related to this position such as best practices knowledge exchange visit at the University of Oxford.
Project is carried out within the International Research Agenda programme of the Foundation for Polish Science.
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com;
- The Administrator has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 22(1) § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory (this is: name(s) and surname, parents’ first names, date of birth, address of residence, correspondence address, education, previous employment);
- The remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities, except for the cases provided for by law;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify, erase, restrict its processing and to withdraw the consent at any time – the withdrawal of consent to processing data should be done in written form, acceptably by e-mail sent to email@example.com;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
- Your application will be archived and stored for auditing purposes;
- The name of the selected candidate/s will be made public on the CeNT UW website in accordance with the requirements of the funding agency.
Termin nadsyłania aplikacji: 16/12/2018
Słowa kluczowe: quantum technologies, science managment, physics, quantum optics, quantum photonics