Centre of New Technologies University of Warsaw (CeNT UW) is an interdisciplinary research institute dedicated to the understanding of basic processes at the levels of atoms, molecules, cells, and organisms.
We manage over 100 research grants and budgetary subventions. We are looking for a highly motivated and well organised person to assist the management board, as well as to provide effective and efficient administrative support to all our scientists.
Main duties & Key responsibilities:
- To provide a friendly and customer-focused first point of contact for enquiries (via phone, email or in person) and visitors
- To answer and forward incoming phone calls.
- To receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- To receive and describe incoming invoices.
- To order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- To keep and update various databases.
- To manage the flow of various documents.
- To update CeNT UW website.
- To provide assistance during the meetings and lectures.
- To oversee the effective diary management of the room booking system.
- To perform other clerical secretary duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- To provide administrative operational support to the employees.
- To provide support in the calculation of the business trips costs.
- To create relevant reports upon request.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships across the department
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, initiative, multi-tasking ability
- Excellent command of Polish and good command of English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can-do, proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office: Excel (pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint (slide master module)
- Basic knowledge of the WordPress CMS is a plus
- Employment contract
- Work in an international environment
- Stable employment
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
Please submit the application documents to e-mail address: email@example.com
Thanking all applicants for their interest, we will contact only selected candidates.
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa;
- The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.”
Termin nadsyłania aplikacji: 30/04/2019