Results of the competition:
As part of the conducted procedure, the Competition Committee recommended the candidacy of Mr. Daniel Jezierski for the post of scholarship holder.
Title of the position: Student
Scientific discipline: Chemistry
Job type: Scholarship
Number of job offers:1
Remuneration/Stipend amount/month: 770 PLN / month
Position starts on: 15/02/2019
Maximum period of contract/stipend agreement: 6 months
Institution: Laboratory of Technology of Novel Functional Materials
Project leader: prof. dr hab. Wojciech Grochala
Project title: HYDRA. From efficient hydrogen stores in the solid state to novel multinary and composite functional materials
Key responsibilities include:
We are looking for a highly motivated person who will carry out research tasks
Profile of candidates/requirements:
– student of the 3rd or 4th year of chemical, physics or related fields
– very good knowledge of English
– motivation to conduct research
1. CV & motivation letter.
2. Brief description of scientific achievements & scientific publications (up to one A4 pages).
3. Brief description of awards, participation in research projects, research stays in foreign research centers, participation in conferences and workshops (up to one A4 page).
4. Transcript of grades received in the previous academic year.
5. Contact data (e-mail, tel.) of 2 persons who might issue recommendation letter.
6. Candidate’s agreement for processing of his/her personal data solely for the purpose of the recruitment procedure and according to Polish law (act on Personal Data Protection Dz.U. no. 133 pos. 883 issued on 29.08.1997).
7. Candidate’s contact data (e-mail, tel., full address).
1. Monthly scholarship approximately 770 PLN for 6 months,
2. Work in a renowned laboratory and an international team.
Please submit the following documents to:Applications should be submitted by noon (12:00 CET) Jan 28 by e-mail to:
Prof. Wojciech Grochala
Laboratory of Technology of Novel Functional Materials
CeNT, University of Warsaw
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com;
- The Administrator has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 22(1) § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory (this is: name(s) and surname, parents’ first names, date of birth, address of residence, correspondence address, education, previous employment);
- The remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities, except for the cases provided for by law;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify, erase, restrict its processing and to withdraw the consent at any time – the withdrawal of consent to processing data should be done in written form, acceptably by e-mail sent to email@example.com;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
- Your application will be archived and stored for auditing purposes;
The name of the selected candidate/s will be made public on the CeNT UW website in accordance with the requirements of the funding agency.
Tags: Synthesis, Analysis