The „Regenerative Mechanisms for Health” International Research Agenda Unit (“ReMedy”) at Centre of New Technologies University of Warsaw is seeking for highly motivated candidates for a position of an Project Administrative Assistant.
- Providing complex administrative operational support to the ReMedy employees.
- Coordination of the document flow
- Preparing official documents and other materials for publication at the website
- Complex organisation of domestic and abroad business trips for Remedy Lab Leaders (conference registrations, travel arrangements)
- Planning and organization of scientific meetings, including visits of invited guests
- Creating presentation materials, reports and update internal databases
- Ordering necessary supplies and services
- Taking care of settlement of expenses made with business credit cards
- Communication with International Scientific Committee in order to plan and organise annual Committee meetings
- Archiving documents
- Translation and editorial works
- Performing other clerical secretary duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to cooperate with scientists and administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both English and Polish
- Can-do, proactive and problem solving attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work under time pressure and setting up priorities
- Analytical skills
- Employment contract
- Attractive salary adequate to presented skills and experience
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment
Required documents (in English):
- Curriculum vitae;
- Cover letter
Documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf files attached to a single email message.
Application deadline: 10th August 2019
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com;
- The Administrator has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 22(1) § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory (this is: name(s) and surname, parents’ first names, date of birth, address of residence, correspondence address, education, previous employment);
- The remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities, except for the cases provided for by law;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify, erase, restrict its processing and to withdraw the consent at any time – the withdrawal of consent to processing data should be done in written form, acceptably by e-mail sent to email@example.com;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
- Your application will be archived and stored for auditing purposes;
- The name of the selected candidate/s will be made public on the CeNT UW website in accordance with the requirements of the funding agency.
Project is carried out within the International Research Agenda Programme (IRAP) of the Foundation for Polish Science.