Results of the competition:
As part of the conducted procedure, the Competition Committee recommended the candidacy of Dr Javier Agustin Romero for the post of Postdoctoral Researcher.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Development of the signal processing approaches for NMR spectroscopy based on the analysis of non-stationary signals.
2. Practical implementation of the solutions as user-friendly software.
Profile of candidates/requirements:
1. PhD degree in physics, mathematics or chemistry
2. Experience in harmonic analysis, Fourier analysis, time-frequency analysis.
3. Programming skills (MATLAB)
4. Practical experience in signal processing is welcome
1. Cover letter, describing Candidate motivation
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. PhD degree certificate
4. One or more letters of recommendation from a scientist who is familiar with the Candidate (submitted directly to email address below)
5. Information on scientific publications, scholarships, prizes and awards or other relevant documents demonstrating the excellence of Candidate
6. A list of attended conferences with titles and authors of presentations
– Interdisciplinary environment of the Center of New Technologies
– Work in a dynamic group engaged in international collaborations.
– Highly profiled publications in chemical or biological journals
Please submit the following documents to:Please submit documents with an email entitled “POSTDOC APPLICATION” to email@example.com. The selected candidates will be invited for an interview either in personal or via Skype. The interview will take place within 2 weeks from the application deadline.
Please submit the following documents to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Project is carried out within the International Research Agenda programme of the Foundation for Polish Science.
To allow us to process your data, please include the following statement in your application:
“I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that provision of my personal data is voluntary.”
In accordance with Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – general regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) the University of Warsaw informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with its registered office at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com;
- The Administrator has designated the Data Protection Officer who supervises the processing of personal data, and who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at the University of Warsaw;
- The provided data will be processed pursuant to Article 22(1) § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labour Code (uniformed text: Dz.U. of 2018, item 917) and your consent for processing of personal data;
- Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labour Code is mandatory (this is: name(s) and surname, parents’ first names, date of birth, address of residence, correspondence address, education, previous employment);
- The remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data;
- The data will not be shared with any external entities, except for the cases provided for by law;
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing of personal data;
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify, erase, restrict its processing and to withdraw the consent at any time – the withdrawal of consent to processing data should be done in written form, acceptably by e-mail sent to email@example.com;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
- Your application will be archived and stored for auditing purposes;
- The name of the selected candidate/s will be made public on the CeNT UW website in accordance with the requirements of the funding agency.
Tags: NMR, signal processing, compressed sensing