Laboratory of Technology of Novel Functional Materials announces competition for 2 positions with the opportunity to realization master theses in the field of chemistry and physics:
research on the physicochemical properties of silver (II) fluoride.
Synthesis and analysis using a wide spectrum of modern experimental methods; for interested candidates – calculation using the theoretical state-of-the-art methods for periodic systems (3D).
Fellowship monthly (net): 1500 PLN (student)
Position starts on 01.10.2018
· Second degree students of chemistry, physics, materials or related/multidisciplinary studies,
· Very good grades from I/II degree studies,
· Good knowledge of English,
· Highly motivated, reliable, organized, analytical thinker and team-worker.
Required documents (including a consent on the processing of personal data):
· CV and letter of motivation,
· A copy of the candidate’s grades card from I/II degree studies,
· A copy of a doctoral thesis (PDF format) or an information about the expected time of defence,
· List of scientific publications, scholarships and awards (if applicable),
· List of conferences together with the title and authors of presentations (if applicable),
· Information about internships, apprenticeship etc. (if applicable),
· Contact details (e-mail, telephone number) of the supervisor of bachelor thesis (for recommendation)
Please submit the following documents to:
University of Warsaw,
Centre of New Technologies, ul. Banacha 2c, room 3079, 02-097 Warsaw
with annotation “Maestro student application”
email@example.com e-mail subject
“Maestro student application”