We have the pleasure to announce that scientists from CeNT are among the winners of 14th edition of NCN competitons OPUS and PRELUDIUM:
- Jakub Gawraczyński (MSc), Laboratory of Technology of Novel Functional Materials, project: “Squeezing double perovskites: an insight into high-pressure structures of alkali metal fluoroargentates M2AgF4 (M=Na-Cs)”.
- Wojciech Wegner (MSc), Laboratory of Technology of Novel Functional Materials, project: “Luminescent magnetic materials based on lanthanides and boron”.
- Tomasz Pieńko (MSc), Biomolecular Machines Laboratory, project: “In quest for the mechanism of transport of vitamin B12-peptide nucleic acid conjugates to E. coli cells”.
- Jan Ludwiczak (MSc), Laboratory of Structural Bioinformatics, project: “Molecular mechanisms of the allosteric communication in thymidylate synthase”.
- Joanna Chmielewska (MSc), Laboratory of Molecular Basis of Synaptic Plasticity, project: “The study of neuroligin 3 mRNA interaction with fragile X mental retardation protein”.
- dr hab. Joanna Kargul, Solar Fuels Laboratory, project: ” Design and optimisation of molecular interface for efficient electron transfer within photosystem I-based photovoltaic devices”.
- dr hab. Paweł Niewiadomski, Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Signaling. project: “Role of proteasome in the regulation of Gli protein activity by the Hedgehog pathway”.
- dr hab. Magdalena Dziembowska, Laboratory of Molecular Basis of Synaptic Plasticity, project: “Ultrastructure of hair cells of the organ of Corti and the effects of minocycline on responses to acustic stimulation in a mouse model of fragile X syndrome.”.